Pages

Thursday 29 September 2011

Himesh Says RA.One will be Clashed by Damadamm!

SRK’s most grand venture RA.One movie is set to be released this Diwali. RA. One music album is in the trend at this time. RA.One Songs has made a place in public. It is expected that RA. One will be a blockbuster. On the other hand Himesh Reshammiya has made daredevilry as his next movie Damadamm will clash with Ra. one.

The singer is confident about his movie. Himesh said “My movie Damadamm is releasing on Diwali with RA.One, which is expected to be the biggest release of this year. But I believe Diwali has a room for everybody. I’m confident about the movie and hope I’m lucky”.

Himesh added “My song Umrao Jaan has got record breaking success already. Damadamm has broken the music record of Bodyguard”.

This time Himesh is coming in comedy genre. why? He told “Comedy comes naturally to me. It’s a story of a guy like me, so it wasn’t too difficult. After 5 years of relationship with a nagging and over-possessive girlfriend, he takes a break to enjoy small things in life that he has been missing on”.

Salman Khan has given break to many stars in bollywood ad he is also behind Himesh’s success too. Himesh saaid “Salman is my mentor, my brother. He has a big hand in my success and career. I’m grateful to him for giving me Bodyguard. There has never been a problem between us as speculated by media”.

Even after giving 4 flops, this confidence is mind blowing. We wish him all the best for his new ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment